Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A New Year a New Hobby

It's Christmas time and for the first year I'm not with my family doing Messiah singalongs and playing in the snow. Since there's no snow here...at all (it's actually a drizzly, rainy day) and I've missed the singalong I thought I'd start a new tradition. As many of you know I'm a baker and many of my crafts are edible, though you wont be able to eat them (because they ship terribly badly exhibit A----->).
So I thought I'd start a blog documenting my fun craft projects through the year. This also ties into my new years resolution/year 1 goal to do a fun craft a week(-ish). Last week I made fun pinatas for some of you and this week I'm making a gingerbread Tardis and I hope to continue the trend though I know some of my projects may turn out badly and I can't promise those will make it up here. Some of my crafts will be silly and done in an hour, some may take more then one week to complete, but I want to do more of the fun ideas I come up with and I want to share them with my equally crafty friends and family. As with my Paris blog I will try to take pictures and post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment