Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Eggs!!!

I haven't posted in awhile and I've been lagging behind in my crafting. So today I'm gonna start out small and make some fun easter eggs, tis the season after all. I found this picture of tie-dyed easter eggs and the description made it sound really easy, not to mention I already had everything I needed. To start I hard boiled the eggs to an easter bunny approved level of firmness (20mins). Then I ran cold water over them until they were cool enough to touch, drained the water, and gave them some time to dry a little. All you need for this is a paper towel, vinegar, food coloring, and eggs!
Soak the paper towel in the vinegar, I tried this once ringing it out and once not, doesn't seem to make much difference. I laid it out in my Pyrex baking dish to same my counters when I dripped food coloring on the soaked towel.
Then rolled the eggs individually in my 'tie-dye' sheet.
 Let it sit for a few seconds and done! I said it was super easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment