Monday, March 2, 2015

MUNNY

Last week I got my Lootcrate in the mail and it had in it this little munny doll which you are supposed to decorate up however you want. I immediately decided to turn mine into The Doctor. Which doctor, you may ask? The best one! David Tennant's 10th Doctor.






I started by using the wash off markers that came with the doll to sketch what I wanted it to look like, drawing inspiration from online, I sketched this onto my Munny.











I had some clay and thought I'd give it some 3D effects (and a little sonic screwdriver) with the clay.











I had intended to paint it all over with the appropriate colors but then I had this idea to just leave the nose and paint the body with the suit but make the head all skin tone. The idea being that I could give him different clay hair styles as I liked. This is after my first round of painting.





Then I went in and did some more detailed painting and used a sharpy for all the black lines.








Then I spent like an hour giving him this awesome hair style...and then realized I hadn't given him eye brows till the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment