Saturday, January 17, 2015

Out of Ideas Yet?

This week I got fired...I've never been fired before and to be fired in a town far from home, from a bakery I was just finally making headway in, and to be fired for just not cutting it. It's been a rough and busy week and I didn't spend any of it on my projects. So the things I did this week were unpacking boxes left over from the move and hanging stuff on the wall.
















I also designed a hedge maze I plan to enter in the Stanley Hotel maze contest (http://www.stanleyhotel.com/themaze)
Most of the projects I had from here on out had been bigger with more supplies but due to loosing my job I knew my projects would have to be scaled down. I have so much stuff here already I figure I can find projects that used mostly (if not all) materials I already have. This limits my choices but I have a lot of fabric and a lot of clothes I don't wear. So I've been building ideas for clothing mods and starting next week I'm gonna start updating my wardrobe hopefully into clothes I will actually wear. This week though I'm focusing on finding myself, my confidence, and a new job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment